Saturday, December 04, 2010

Selecting Photos For A December Daily Page

December Daily is filled with choices about paper, embellishments, journaling, AND photos. Today is a difficult photo day for me.

Not because the day was too busy to take any, but because it was too filled to narrow it down to a few. You know those days. Family visiting. Birthday party to attend. Santa to visit. Lights to see. All in one day.  Exhausting holiday fun.

Everyone is sleeping all snug in their bed except for me. I'm sitting in front of Lightroom. Sorting. I could create a 20 page book with today's photos. And I would really like the book.

What makes it even more difficult? A costume. A stinkin' cute elf costume my mom made for Ian. He's been wearing it since she arrived yesterday. I'm not THAT mom that dresses up her kiddo for photos, but HE is THAT kid that dresses up and asks to be photographed.



Here is Page 1 for today. The story and the costume must be in this year's December Daily book. I've decided to include 6 more for the day on another page. The choice is made more difficult knowing each photo contains a story.

So here are a few of my choices.  Which would you include?

14 comments:

Esther Andrews said...

He is such a character! Love the costume and the photos!! How about 4,5,7,10,11,12?

Erin said...

I can see why you are having a hard time...maybe a minibook is in order...kind of like the story of an elf?

But to pick...1,3,4,7,11,12.

Haley D. said...

Wonderful photos of such an adorable boy! I think you really, really need to include the non-elf photos: 4, 7, 11, 12, and then whatever elf photos fit.

NicoleJ said...

Wow i totally love your first page. He looks so cute in that costume. I can't choose between the other photos.

ChristyR said...

love the pages you've shown so far!! he's so cute...what about an index print of all the photos? I couldn't pick just one. =)

Angie said...

Great post and wonderful pictures. I have some of the same struggles. I like 3,5,7,8,11,12.

Tamarra said...

I would include a baseball card style page and include more with that ;) You can fill in the "blank" slots with patterned paper :)

Elizabeth said...

Great pics. Why not include all 12 as in a photo grid?

The Grounds Family said...

3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12

My 2 cents.

senovia said...

Yeah, that's a hard one. I like 5 and 8 and 11 and 7 (if that's someone you know. ;) )

Angie Blom said...

Oh he is such a cutie.. I love his costume and his facial expressions are wonderful.. I say post them all.. just like you have they are all amazing.

Rebekah said...

I think you should have all of the pictures and hand write a note about each one on the back - then make it a flip page so people can read about each picture.

Unknown said...

All of these are totally adorable- I say use them all on one page!

Mary C. said...

That is so stinking cute, I can't stand it. I love your mom. Can she adopt me. I want an elf costume.
I can't wait for class at GIS so you can help me get photos I want to put in my December Daily.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails