Monday, July 05, 2010

From My Home Garden To My Dinner Table

My goal in July is to eat only from our garden, buying only a few essential items we can't grow.

This morning I harvested all of these.


And this evening we turned it into this. I love when my long beans are ready. Expect to see them often.


And this.


And this. Shea even said, "I liked the squash." He hates squash typically! Now if I can just get Ian to eat it.


Have I mentioned how much I love my garden? Which would you pick as the photo of the day? It seems I only took food photos today. Not one single smiling face!

4 comments:

Elena said...

Love Vietnamese Spring Rolls... always order them from Pei Wei, but now I will try making them myself from your Epicurious link! Thanks!

dille2@cableone.net said...

Loving the green beans, something about them is so down to earth

Unknown said...

I love the first photo ... makes me wish I'd planted a garden this year. I haven't since my kids were little. Maybe next year!
Carol

Tami said...

All i can say is YUM, YUM, YUM!! That roasted squash looks delish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails