Saturday, July 03, 2010

Can You Help Me With My Photo of the Day Half Way Point?

Half way through this year's Photo of the Day project! Can you believe it? It has been a fun six months, perhaps a little harder than last year, but still rewarding. I love having the visual journal of our life.


For today can you help me pick the photo of the day? It was Friday Family Fun Day, so no projects, no work, nothing but family fun all day long.


It included Vegan Nachos from SugarPlum Vegan.




And Ian's yummy vegan cupcake, complete with a creamy middle.



Then a trip to Funderland, where Ian showed his co-pilot that all was good.


A little goofing happened.


And what family fun day would be complete without a log ride!



For me, this is what the photo of the day project is all about. The real bits of life. All of those little moments that come together to make our days and weeks and months.


Which would you choose?

8 comments:

Esther Andrews said...

I love Ian's thumbs up! You captured such a telling, unposed moment there!

Anonymous said...

I love Ians thumbs up, that is so cute.

Jan said...

I LOVE the last one! Love it!

Jodi said...

The log ride gets my vote!

Kim said...

I'm a fan of those nachos, and the thumbs up. The nachos make me HUNGRY!!!

Danielle said...

the last one is my fav but honestly i think photo of the day can include more than just one photo cause they all make up the fun stuff of the day .... just my opinion....

Christi said...

I love Ian's thumbs up and I also loved the goofing around one. How do you decide? They are all so good!

Ladywy said...

I love Ian's thumbs up but the nacho is sweet and crisp clear. Wants me want a salad like that. HAReally great job on all HA.
of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails