Monday, June 14, 2010

I Heart Faces Week 24 "All About Babies" Photo Challenge

I have many baby photos. My best are of other people's babies. I had a nice camera when my son was born. I had a good lens. Am I revealing too much if I say just five years ago, I didn't know much about how to use it. I knew even less about how to pose a baby. All about babies was new for me. And frightening.


He was small and fragile. And mine. So, rather than sharing a perfect baby shot of perfect little toes with the perfect depth of field, I wanted to share my baby at three days old. Thankfully I used natural window light here and not the horrible flash. The baby jogger was for perspective. That was a good idea. He'd fill it now.


I think it is good to remind myself that we all started our photographic journey somewhere.






Stop by Iheartfaces to see the other great entries this week!

5 comments:

Mel Fraase said...

Fragile and perfect and oh so sweet!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and precious, time sure went fast now he is five.
Love U

Robyn Lee said...

Awww how absolutely precious : )

Heather said...

Awwww - makes you want to wish they could stay babies for a bit longer :(

Christi said...

Gosh he is so precious. Tiny and precious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails