Sunday, June 06, 2010

Do You Have A Family Dinner Tradition?

My brother and I started a Sunday night dinner tradition. Since the rest of our family lives a few hours away and my brother lives only blocks away, we've decided to get together on Sunday nights and have a meal together.

Well, maybe he really decided that I'd just cook a meal that he'd come over and eat each week. Manipulated or not, I'm okay with it!

Photos of food with family in the garden. Life is good.


******************
I shot this on the east side of my house about 7PM. A lot of great light to work with. I used a wide aperture to blur the beverage and everyone's plates on the table. And then...I ate it!

1 comment:

Robyn Lee said...

Haha, nice! Love the pic : ) Our family tradition is listening to Bob Marley as we eat dinner as a family. Every night, my 4 kiddos and hubby and I are all together at the table. I love it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails