Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Texture Photo Challenge

This week's I Heart Faces photo challenge is textures. I love to find texture to capture in my photos and only occasionally do I add texture. For the contest I found some texture and added a little. This photo hangs LARGE in my dining room. I can just get lost in those eyelashes and his gaze. His fingers, draw me in every time. I'd love to have it printed on canvas, to up that texture feeling.




***********************
I used Lynn Grieveson's Photo Textures. After placing the texture, I used the Overlay blend mode at 60% opacity.

Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the perspective on this, and the colors. Very intriguing!

Serendipity Photography by Jenny Porter said...

I love the texture on this, and I love his eyelashes they are so pretty.

Teri said...

Oh wow, takes my breath away.

kristina said...

Wow, it's timeless!!

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Beautiful photo and great texture you used.

Brad said...

What an awesome, pensive shot. That's a shot to treasure when he's all grown up.

Kerry said...

curious and curious-er. Great Photo!

melissa said...

Love the shot - and great use of texture to enhance not overwhelm the photo. :D

Unknown said...

This is wonderful!The texture is perfect for this shot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails