Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Some 365 Photos Are Just Cheesy



I knew today was going to be a picture of Ian or something school related. It was a big day in our house. We visited what I think is our top choice school. We're one month away from jumping into the kindergarten lottery system to decide his future. Just a tad bit nerve wracking!

Today also happened to be preschool silly hat day. So of course, the cheese had to come out! When we picked him up this afternoon, the cheese was still in place!

How did I get him to look at the camera? And almost smile? The great 4 year old boy trick. I simply say, "do NOT look at the lens. Do NOT let me take a photo."  Works like a charm (this week).

Do you think about your photos before you actually take them? Do you think about the subject a day might hold? Or do you just grab the cheese as it occurs?

1 comment:

Jess said...

being from Wisconsin, I have to say that I LOVE the hat of cheese :) As always - awesome photos Katrina - LOVE getting these daily peeks into your life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails