Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photographing Four Year Old Treasures


50mm  | ISO 800 | f/ 5.6 | ss 1/60 | with 20mm macro extension tube

Ian's toys haunt every corner of our home. Some are more special than others. This, I count in the special category. One of the menagerie of plastic animals he loves to play with, insisting I be the mamma lion while he's the baby. Substitute elephants and giraffes and you understand the game.

I know this age will pass, but I want to remember the moments. I want to have visual evidence of what was special. Today was photoshoot for a lion. A tricky prospect, since they can bite! Any guesses where it was taken? An old, favorite spot!

What treasures do you want to capture in your house?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh that looks real, hummmm in his bedroom since that is where he likes to play.
Love U

Jill said...

I love those plastic animals (sometimes I think more than my kids). here's one of mine:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2688/4304188521_dc49665ff5_o.jpg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails