Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm A Photo of the Day Opportunist


50mm | ISO 800 | f/2.5 | ss 1/125

When the moment presents itself, I grab the camera.

Today while moving laundry to the dryer, I found this guy in the depths of the washer. I rescued him and   of course, the paparazzi then arrived.  50mm lens in hand. Light from the window to the right. Positioned him. Got level with his eyes. Shot a few different perspectives.

Something tells me I'll find him in there again someday.

What opportunities are you capturing?


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE IT

Debi Boler said...

Fabulous shot... seriously makes me wish I still found little peeps around the house! :) What did I find today: I haven't downloaded yet, but I snapped a few pics (which I hope turned out!) of the rainbow across the sky this morning!

mollie said...

I do love this shot, K! We find these little guys all over the house after our little ones visit. I love finding them . . . it like a special reminder of sweet fellows.

Anonymous said...

Great photo!!

Myra said...

These opportunities present themselves daily. In the washer, floor, table, drawers... name it. I just have to see them like you did!

Chris said...

I love this tiny figure. I had so many missed opportunities today. I was so happy to have a visit from family and their little ones with their toys all over the place, and we were so deep into conversation that the camera sat alone and unloved on the dresser! I should have visited your blog first, it might have reminded me not to let some of those small "moments" go by without a record.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails