Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer Shoes


Ian is a one pair of shoes kind of kid. These have been his summer shoes. No question. They absolutely make me smile. This is our last full week of real summer and today was one of those perfect summer days filled with activities. The kind of day that when I sit and begin to write I think things from this morning must have been yesterday, but nope, they were just a mere 12 hours ago now! Crafts in the park, Funderland, the Zoo, JBF Consignment Sale shopping, dinner out with Uncle Justin and now home. Just writing it all makes me tired! More pictures soon.

Oh, and did I mention I love my new lens?! Someone asked me today if I was a photographer for the newspaper. I loved saying, nope, I'm just a mom! A mom who is really lucky to get to help other people capture their lives through the lens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those feet and the shoes, bring back memories from long ago
Love U

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails