Monday, January 05, 2009

POTD 010509


POTD 010509, originally uploaded by katrina.kennedy.

So Ian is a small guy. He always has been. He was always at about .05% for his weight, but he was consistent and nothing else was wrong with him! Today I was preparing for all three of us to go to school tomorrow which meant getting a backup set of clothes ready for Ian. I found some old jeans that he wears often but look worn that would work perfectly for his cubby back up pants. I was writing his name in them (notice the K, he's not the only Ian in his class!) when I realized they were 18 month pants! A year and a half?! LOL. And, they are still cinched kind of tight with the little expando-matic thingy! Crazy!

*******************

In other news,

He looked at me today and said, "momma, I want to be an alientologist."

And of course, I said, you can be anything you want to be little man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that boy is soooo smart makes his mumzy so proud, and for the pants big things come in little packages ..Love U

Anonymous said...

haha your 3 year old in 18 month clothes and my 2 month old in 9-12 month clothes!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails