Saturday, June 28, 2008

1 Forward 3 Back

One month from today Ian turns 3. I know it is cliched, but I just can't believe that he is already going to be three. When he picked me up from work yesterday he looked at me and said, "mom, I have a surprise for you." Someday I'll explain to him that he's had a surprise for me from the very day I found out he was going to join us!

3 years ago this week Shea and I were taking our very last childbirth class in preparation for the life changing arrival of Mr. Ian. Funny how important things like room decor, accessories, clothing and all of that other "stuff" was! Who knew it was really none of that "stuff" that we were going to need!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Congratulations! We would have been pregnant at the same time, Abby was born Aug 6th and I'm the same way - can't believe she is a little person now talking, running...etc. Wild eh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails